Thursday, May 26, 2011

Howdy!!!

I had so much fun in Nashville! It was so strange traveling without my family, but it was also also a welcome treat! Arrione moved to Nashville a year and a half ago and I have been promising her a visit ever since. Arrione's husband, Matt, works in country music and has given Scott and I concert tickets and backstage passes. It was so fun to go to the home of country music and have tour guides who know so much about country music!!! I felt star struck the entire weekend!



Arrione took me on a tour of the mansions of some country stars. This one is Alan Jackson's...




Kenny Chesney's...



Carrie Underwood's....



I also saw Dolly's house and Taylor Swifts loft. Gretchen Wilson drove right past me. I was such a goof! I just get ga ga about my country singers!



One of my favorite parts of the trip was going to the Opry. I saw lots of performers but most notable are Vince Gill and Patty Loveless. It was a blast! (But my camera broke and so no pictures.)


On my last day, Arrione and I went and had lunch at Margaritaville and we finally got some pictures together...



So much fun!!! Now just 2 weeks until our back east trip!

No comments: