Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Nation's Capitol

We are back from our back East trip! We had such a fun time and I am a little sad that it is already over. I get post trip depression. I get post holiday depression as well. My husband thinks I am weird, but I have my fingers crossed that I am not the only one who experiences this!







Our trip started in Washington DC. I LOVED it! I love the old time charm that the city has. I love that you can see the Washington Monument all over the city. I LOVED the museums and the Supreme Court! While I was on the trip- I was already planning my scrapbook. So as soon as we got home- I got to work. The tough part is sorting through the 700 pictures that I took! My first layout is about our tour of the capitol.


A closer look at the 1st page...



A closer look at the 2nd page...







More pictures and layouts to come!

No comments: