Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fashion Parade Coming to an end

I am actually bummed to see October come to an end. I just love the kid's Halloween clothes! I have no idea what they will wear next month. : )

I talked them into a very short photo shoot before school this morning...

You don't want to know the crazy things I had to do to make them smile for the picture. I am sure the neighbors got a kick out of it though!

Isn't Laynee just adorable?! She looks like such a sweetheart. Most of the time that is true...but there are moments....

And can you believe that Kyler has been wearing this shirt every October since he was 2? But I think it will be retired this year. He loves it so much because it glows in the dark. He is contantly going into the bathroom and turning off the light to check it out!


No comments: