Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Digi Scrapbook Layout

All kids are healthy again!!!! We did have to take Laynee to the doctor yasterday. This is a little gross so scroll down if you have a weak stomach. She has had constipation for the past year and a half. She litterally screams while having a bowel movement. Sometimes it lasts for 45 minutes or longer. We have taken her to the doctor about this before and he just said that she would grow out of it. Well that has not been the case. So now we have to clean out her bowels (it is as gross as it sounds!) and then start her on a constipation medicine that she will be taking for at least the next 6 months. Fun, huh? My poor baby!

I haven't really taken many pictures the last several days. I know- shocker, huh? But I do have a fun Digital Scrapbook layout that I did last week. I used a couple cute pictures of the twins from Christmas. Enjoy!


No comments: