Monday, December 21, 2009

Trying to Catch Up!

I am a bit behind and so I have a whole hodge podge of pictures for you today!
First, last week we got to have dinner with 2 of our best friends from high school. The four of us hung out A LOT in high school, but I don't think we have been together since mine and Scott's wedding 7 years ago!!! So here are a few pics from when Rob and Heather came over for a very impromtu reunion....



















Here is a pic of my very favorite Christmas cookie- peanutbutter kiss cookies. I made them for a cookie exchange at Kyler's school! Yum! I had to try them!!



















We have made it a tradition to make gingerbread houses each year with the kids. They really look foward to it. This year we had the kids team up and made 2 houses.





































































This past weekend, we took the kids up to Flagstaff to sled and build a snowman. It was so much fun!!!! I think we will do this again next month! And I love the pics. I have a million, but I won't torture you!!!

















































































So yesterday we gave the kids an early Christmas surprise.......a dog!!!! We have 2 dogs but they are so big that they have to spend most their time outside and can't play with the kids. So Scott and I decided to get the kids a small dog. We adopted Chance, a 2 year old Bassett/Beagle Mix. He is so well behaved and sweet!!! And the kids are in love!


No comments: