Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More of my photography class homework....

When my instructor announced this weeks homework assignment, I was really bummed! We were told to take landscape pictures. I know I am the odd one in my class, but I hate taking landscape photos! I like people in my pictures!!!! For the assignment we are required to take 36 different pictures of the same subject. I think it is so much harder to make a moutain or a tree look 36 different ways! Much easier to just move a kid around in different positions and have different facial expressions! So I was challenged this week. But I think my final product is pretty cool!!! Here are my favorites....Can decide if I like it better in black and white or color....



I took these at Villago park. Hope the teacher likes them when I go to class today!


No comments: