Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valenintes Snow

I am a little behind on my blogging. It was a crazy busy week with school, kids, mops, bible study, etc. And next week will be even busier as Scott starts his RN training and will be working all days. Plus, I start my classroom observations next week and the kids have several appointments! Busy Busy!!!

I am so glad that we had the opportunity to take a mini vacation to Flagstaff over Presidents Day weekend. Scott had 5 days off in a row and Kyler had 3 days off from school. I figured we w=ouldn't have this kind of opportunity until school is out and Scott is done with training over the summer. So this time was special for sure. And the kids had the best time sledding, having snow ball fights, going out to dinner, and staying the night in a nice hotel. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip...














































































No comments: