Monday, April 6, 2009

My Wild Things

This is going to come as a huge shock to most of you, but I didn't take any pictures over the weekend!!! Wow!!! I will have to make up for it this week! I think we are going to do 3 Easter Egg Hunts so that should help!!!!

In the meantime, here are a few pics that I took when I went to the zoo with the girls and some friends from high school last week....












On Saturday we took the kids and the dogs to the park where I met up with another friend from high school. (Thanks Facebook!) Then in the afternoon we went to see the movie Monsters vs Aliens. I, personally, did not like the movie and Laynee was a real pill!!!
Then on Sunday, Scott took the kids to the park to ride bikes. And in the afternoon we went to my parents house for a family pizza party. We had to say goodbye to Pa, as he leave for PA this week.
Today, the girls and I are going to do some baking and some crafting!! Pics will be coming!


No comments: