Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Scott!

My kids are so lucky to have such a great daddy!!!























This morning we started our day cuddling in bed with the twins. They were such little lovers and showered us both with hugs and kisses!!! Then we had a 7am breakfast at Ihop!! Yum yum!! After breakfast we took these pictures and then opened gifts. Now we are just relaxing and trying to make room in our bellies for Olive Garden for dinner!!!




I love you, Scott!!! Thank you for always helping with the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Thank you for letting me stay home with our kids. Thank you for having an never ending supply of energy. Thank you for putting up with my crazy picture taking and matching outfits!!! But most of all, thank you for giving me such great kiddos!!!






No comments: