Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love My Little Miss Makenzie!

Makenzie is definatly my little sweetheart! This morning, I had her sitting on the stool so I could do her hair and she just looked at me and said "Mommy, I love you!" Then she put her arms out for a hug. And when I hugged her she gave me a great big kiss too! Then while I was doing her hair, I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She thought about it for a while and then she said that she wanted "a very beautiful dress." That's my girl!!!!

I took this picture on Memorial Day, but thought I needed to share a little Makenzie cuteness this morning!

Scott and I are off to Chandler Mall Movie theater today. They have childcare there!!! Yay! We are going to see an adult movie!!! Then we are going to dinner with Scott's parents to celebrate Father's Day and his mom's birthday. And then tomorrow the kids and I will spoil Scott! He has requested that we go to Olive Garden for dinner.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: