Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter










We had a FANTASTIC Easter this year! I think it was our best ever!!! Here are some shots I got real quick as we were heading out the door to church.....Danika...




Laynee...






Makenzie....







Kyler...





After church we had an Easter egg hunt.
Then the kids played in the backyard (gorgeous weather!!) with the new toys that the Easter Bunny brought for them. They also helped me make bunny cupcakes and a really cool bunny bread!!!




Then Scott's parents came over for dinner and we had a DELICIOUS ham, scalloped potatoes, asperagus wraps, devilled eggs, veggies, bunny bread, and bunny cupcakes!!! YUM!
Of course I took a million pics......but honestly I shouldn't even be taking the time to post right now! I started 2 new classes today and they have twise the homework of any of my other classes and it is my first time taking2 of them at the same time (3 if you count the photography class at CAC!). But I just wanted to take a moment and share a few pictures of my sweet family on Easter!!
And if I am posting a little less during the next 6 weeks than I usually do....you will know that I am actually doing my homework!




No comments: