Monday, April 26, 2010

Queen Creek Here we Come!

We have a house!!!! We put in an application on Saturday and just found out this afternoon that the house is our's! We will be getting the keys on May 15rh. The house is my dream house!!! The inside looks straight off one of theose TLC remodel TV shows!!! The only bad part is that it is in Queen Creek :( This is NOT where I wanted to love. But that is where the house that we fell in love with is, so that is where we are moving!!!

The house is 3200 square feet, 5 bedrooms, large lofts, 3 bathrooms, formal livingroom, formal dining room, family room, granite counters, stainless steal appliances, tile all downstairs, cherry wood floors upstairs, master suite with sitting room, a mountain view from the back, a fire pit, and 3 community pools! Yay!!!!

Here are a few pics I took on my cell phone...


The kid bath....with granite counters...

My dream kitchen!!!!!


No comments: