Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Laynee's First Day of Preschool

Laynee has been anxious to go to Preschool ever since the twins went last Fall. For the last three weeks, she has been asking me veryday "How many days until I go to school?" Well, today was the day. She was thrilled!!!! As I was getting her dressed I said "You look so cute." She said, "I know! My teacher is just going to love me!" Ha ha ha!!!










She is going to Copper Basin Elementary School for Preschool where she will be receiving speech therapy. The school is fairly new and very close to our house. She goes three days a week for a total of 8 hours a week. Just enough for me! Her teacher's name is Mrs. Albert and she seems nice. I was impressed because she remembered Laynee's name after meeting her for just a minute at Meet the Teacher Night! So Laynee didn't cling to me or cry. Heck, she didn't even wave! She grabbed the teacher's hand and just left!
Off to get her now! Can't wait to hear what she did in school!




No comments: