Monday, July 19, 2010

My 29th Birthday...

.....365 days until I am OLD!!!!


So I celebrated my 29th birthday for my husband's entire 4 day weekend! I am just THAT spoiled!!! So on Thursday we took the kids to the Aquarium, the mall, and out for dinner. Then on Friday we took them swimming and to see the movie Despicable Me. We came home and Scott grilled up some huge steaks and the kids helped him make me a birthday cake! Then on Saturday (my real birthday) Scott and the kids made me a huge breakfast and took me to the mall to pick out some new clothes for me. After that we went out to Oreganos (my fave!) for pizza, beer, and Pizookie. YUM!!! Then we went to our pool where the community was having a HUGE party (I told the kids it was my birthday party and they were very impressed! lol) They had a gal singing who was incredible!!! And she was country! They had a dunk tank, home made icees, balloon animals, and prizes. It was an amazing night! Kyler said it was the most awesome party ever!!! I have to agree. Here are a few of the pics from the day....



























29 Things I LOVE at 29:
(in no particular order)
1. My hardworking husband
2. Spending time with the 4 cutest kids EVER
3. Popcorn with M&Ms
4. Glee
5. Digi Scrapbooking
6. Coke (the drink of course!)
7. Photography
8. Stamping
9. Wine
10. Pizookie from Oreganos
11. Country Music (especially the men!)
12. Facebook
13. Coupon shopping
14. Chimichangas with shredded beef
15. Swimming with the kids
16. Young and the Restless (my very guilty pleasure!)
17. Nicholas Sparks books
18. my Cannon Rebel camera
19. my MOPS group
20. Blogging
21. Traveling
22. How I Met Your Mother
23. Strawberry Milkshakes from Cold Stone
24. Erin Hilderband books
25. my friends
26. getting new clothes
27. the smell of new books (it is strange, I know)
28. CVS
29. Cheese




No comments: