Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth- Part 1

It is our 1st day in Disneyland and it is my 30th birthday!!! I can't think of a better place to spend my birthday! We start the day with breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. This was our 1st time eating here and we loved it! The characters spent a lot of time with the kids and the food was tastey.I loved that every time a character came near Laynee- she would giggle. She was so happy!



























Scott is doing the Twist. Aladin was dancing with the girls. Super cute!




Never too early for a cupcake right?












Time for rides!!! And we road lots of them!


Do you like my birthday shirt? I think that about 200 random strangers wish me a happy birthday! It was fun!

Star Tours!!!



Taking a nap in Pluto's bed inside Mickey's house.















We road tons of rides and saw some characters. Then we watched the parade. Did you know that my birthday is also Disneyland's birthday?! How cool!!! The parade was awesome....but it was mighty hot!!! Right after the parade, we went to Downtown Disney for some birthday dinner at Tortilla Joe's. Fun!














After dinner, we road a bunch more rides! And then we saw the fireworks. I love Disney fireworks! Every year I am amazed! What an amazing way to end a super fun birthday! And a great way to start our 4 days in Disneyland!



No comments: