Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Fashion

Geez, I sure have been a bad blogger lately! At least on the family blog! I have a blog for my business, www.stampingmommyof4.com that I post to every day with the exception of a few weekends!

Do you remember all of the adorable Halloween outfits that the kids wore this year? Well I have 2 times as many Christmas outfits for them!!!! Most are outfits that still fit from last year- but there are a couple new additions!!! The pictures belowe were taken earlier this week. The kids were all dressed up for picture day at school. Aren't they cute?!








And here is my awesome news....Kyler and I are going to DISNEY WORLD in January!!!! My Aunt Kathy is taking us! She is our Godmother and has been wanting to take Kyler to Disney for the past year. But earlier this week she called and asked if I would go with them. I didn't have to think too long about that!!! I have been skipping around the house all week with excitement! We will be going just one week before Kyler's 5th birthday. He is going to ahve a blast!
This weekend we will be decorating gingerbread houses, going to an electric light parade and going to visit Santa at the mall! Busy! I will have pictures to share for sure!
Have a great weekend!


No comments: