Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree, anniversary!

There is always so much to share!!! First, I have some pictures that I took on Thanksgiving.













Scott had to work on Wednesday and Thursday night and so he went to my parent's house to sleep on Thanksgiving. The kids and I watched the parade, took our time getting ready, had a little photo shoot, bought a pie for daddy and then we drove up to Chandler to see Pa in the hospital. The kids were very well behaved! We stayed for about an hour while Pa had his Thanksgiving lunch. Then we went to my parent's house to see daddy and have dinner.






Can you tell that Laynee liked the pie?!



On Friday we put up our holiday decorations and our Christmas tree. It was quite the production with 4 toddlers under foot! We have a HUGE Christmas tree. I can't remember how tall it is- but Scott had to put the top of the tree on while on the 2nd story landing!

The kids had a blast decorating the tree with tons of special ornaments. I tried to take pictures- but I was in charge of manning the breakable ornaments so it was hard to get away!!!




Then on Saturady, we dropped Laynee and Kyler at Lorrie and Johnny's (Scott's parents) house and dropped the twins st my parent's house. Then Scott and I had an entire night to ourselves to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversay!!! We had not been out on a date since August when we went to a baseball game so this date was much needed!!! We went to the Scottdale Fashion mall and did some window shopping. Then we went to dinner at Flemmings Steak House. It was DELICIOUS!!!! Then we stayed the night at a hotel in Scottsdale. And the best part- we slept in!!! I have wanted to that for SOOOO long! We were also able to have lunch together before picking up the kids. The kiddos were all good- but they were very tired!
Tonight is actually our anniversary- but Scott is working. So Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!!!!














No comments: