Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still no pictures

I am still sick : ( I have a sinus headache and now I can hardly breath! It seems like I always get sick when the seasons start to change. Good thing that only happens 2 times a year around here!

But here are some updates from our family:

- Kyler has his first piano recital this Saturday. He got to pick which song he wanted to play and I was a little shocked when he picked one that was 2 times as long as the other kids' songs. I tried to talk him out of it. But then we were practicing last night and I was surprised when he played it perfectly!!! He only plays on one key right now. He is mostly learning rythm and how long to hold notes for. But still- I am impressed!!!

- Scott's car broke down on Tuesday. The engine block is cracked and so oil is leaking into the radiator. We just replaced that engine 13 months ago. Wouldn't you know that it has a 12 month warrenty!!! This time we are not going to replace it. The car isn't worth much anymore. It has well over 100,000 miles and has never run well since it was in a bad accident 2 years ago. As soon as we can find time- we will be going car shopping for a small, gas efficient, reliable car for Scott to use for his commute.

- We are taking the kids out of school tomorrow and going to have our family Christmas pictures taken!!! I will post those this weekend! Plus we will probably go and visit Pa in the nursing home.

I promise pictures next time but right now all I want to do is nap!

No comments: