Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not much happening

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. We really haven't been up to much. Just the usual stuff- scott's classes and work, the kid's school, Kyler's piano lessons and Kindergarden prep class, routine doctor appointments, etc. I'm not saying it's not busy- but just not photo and blog worthy! Here are just some random pics from the week that I thought were cute!

Now don't the twins look like the best of friends?!

This is Kyler with Candee. He really loves that dog! And whenever she comes inside, she runs righ for his lap and jumps. She is a big dog!

Look how long Laynee's hair is!!! And I am happy to report that she is potty trained. She has some occasional incidents- but doing really well!


Just love this photo of Danika. And or course, she is sporting a Valentine's Day dress. You know that I love holiday clothes!



1 comment:

azhawk said...

Very cute! Thanks for the picture update.

Love,

Dad