Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

I cannot believe that it has been so long since I posted!!! After the holidays I came down with the flu and then I left for my Disney trip with Kyler and my aunt Kathy on the 5th. We just got back last night and so I thought I would share a little from the trip! I took about 450 pictures, so picking a few of my favorites was tough!

Here we are waiting to get into the Magical Kingdom! Kyler had no idea what Disney was so he was interested but not sure what to expect. He sure did jump right out of bed when I told him it was time to meet Mickey Mouse!

That is my aunt Kathy all the way on the left. She took us on this trip! Lucky us!

One of Kyler's very favorite characters at Disney was Buzz Light year! He spotted him and just darted to him. And he got a Buzz toy that he could not put down for most the trip! I liked Buzz too- he had a stamp. Anyone who stamps is alright in my book!

Here we are going into Hollywood Studios (formally MGM). We got to go in an hour early because we were having breakfast with Leo and June from the Little Einsteins. Kyler has been in love with that show for a couple years. For a while, it was the only thing that we ever watched!

Here are a couple of the Einsteins!
My aunt's favorite pary was the Animal Kingsom. There was much more in this park than the last time I visted (6 years ago!).

Kyler was in love with Dinosaurs before we left for the trip. But after having dinner at the most amazing restaurant I have ever been too, T Rex, in downtown Disney- Kyler is now obsessed!!! In the Animal Kingdom we went on a ride called Dinosaur. It was so scary that I was sure he would be in tears. But I was surprised to look over and see that he loved it!!! So he picked out a couple dinosaur toys and carried them everywhere.

Yesterday we had a very long travel time. We had to get up at 5 am (3 in AZ) to carch a bus to the airport. We had to wait around a long time as our flight didn't leave until 10:30. We stopped in ST. Louis and we weren't supposed to leave the plane as it was continuing to Phoenix. But after the plane was all boaded they announced that a heating unit for the engine was broken. Hmmm, I wonder if it was broken when I was riding the same plane 30 minutes earlier??? We sat on the plane for 45 minutes before they let us get off and grab some food. Then we re boarded and waited another 20 minutes. Then they announced that the plane could not be fixed and we had to wait for a new aircraft. It was another hour before we were in the air! Kyler enjoyed watching the snow come down. I was scared that if we didn't leave soon- we might not get out of there!!!! When we arrived in Phoenix last night we were tired!!!!

We had so much fun but it good to be home!!!

No comments: