Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A quiet house!!!!

I am not kidding! The house is really quiet today! Everyone, but me, is at school! It has been a long time since I have been home alone! And it is exciting! I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done. I just went to pick up pictures and I found this one...

Kyler learned how to write his name this past week!!! One day he was playing on this toy (we call it the drawer!) and he came up to me and said "Is this my name?" When I looked closely- it really did look like his name!!! So I wrote it out for him (the one on top) and he coppied it underneath. Not bad, huh? I know that lots of kids can write their name long before they turn 5- but Kyler doe not like to sit still and so learning his letters has been a chore!!! But he is finally getting it and I could not be more proud! And by the way- he is doing amazing in his piano classes! He really gets it!!!

Yesterday it hit 80 degrees! Ao for dinner we ate outside and the kids spent a lot of time playing in the backyard. I love this wheather!

1 comment:

azhawk said...

A very fine job indeed! That's our boy!! :-)