Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July Fun!!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!! I have lots of pictures for you today!!!! We had a fantastic day with the kids. Everyone had so much fun and I can't remember any real tantrums. Now that is a huge success!!! We spent most of our day st Sunsplash, a water park in Mesa. The kids LOVED it!!!

Here are some super cute red, white and blue butts waiting for the park to open....
And some even cuter faces....














I didn't have a matching swim suit : ( So I am hiding behind the cute kids!


Kyler and Danika instantly loved the little kiddie water slide. Makenzie was scared at first. But later, after I put my camera away!!!) she went down and realized she loved it!
Here is Danika....



And Kyler....


Laynee didn't venture down the slides. But she did impress me during the day. She really wasn't scared of the water like she was at the begining of the summer.



I love that Scott is just a big kid!!!








Playing under the waterfall...







Love this one of Makenzie....



We brought our own lunch. And Scott found a tent that was full of empty picnic tables AND an air conditioner!!!! How cool is that?!!! So we are having our picnic lunch in our private pavilion....







I still need to teach Scott some table manners...




After lunch Scott took my camera to the car so it wouldn't get wet or stolen. Then we went on the Lazy River. The kids loved this!!! It was fun!!! Then they went to the kid splash area and had a blast. And finally, we spent time in the wave pool. Kyler and Danika were little dare devils and wanted to be as deep at possible!!! I stuck in the shallow area with my Kenzie and Laynee!



Here are the kids when we got home.....








We had a cool dinner. We made hot dogs and beans and fruit salad and had a picnic in the toy room. The kids thought it was the most fantastic thing ever. It was adorable! And during dinner I taught the kids a little about the American flag. If I can teach a 5 year old about American history- I think I will be ok with those high schoolers!!!








The kids got to have flag cookies and ice cream for dessert. Yum!




We had sooo much fun!!! And when the kids were going to bed, Danika, the fiestiest of them all, came up and hugged me and said "Thank You, Mommy." Awwww!!! Now I am even more excited to take them to Disneyland!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

No comments: