Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun with Six Kids

On Tuesday, I had a couple of extra kiddos. Some friends had a family illness and so I watched their kids so they could deal with that. Scott was sleeping. So it was just me and 6 kids. I decided that the best way to get through the day was to keep them busy!!! First we did a craft. It was a rainy day so they cut clouds out of cardstock and then painted raindrops that we attached with ribbon. The kids loved the paint!


After some play time, I did something a little crazy. (Crazier than painting.) I loaded them all up and took them to McDonalds for lunch and play! It really went well until it was time to gather them to leave and get everyone's shoes on. I kept loosing kids! People around me were amuzed. On the way home, we stopped and rented the movie, Bolt. I put beand bags and pillows on the livingroom floor and gave them juice and popcorn. I napped with one eye open on the couch. This is a skill I have mastered since having kids!



After the movie, it was Play Doh time!!! Crazy huh?! Oh well! They had fun!















Dinner was a bit chaotic. But otherwise the day went fairly well! But none, the less, I don't think I want 6 kids!!!!




No comments: