Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Birthday!!!!

Yesterday was my 28th birthday!!! When it comes to birthdays, I am like a kid! I love them!!! I count down the days and drive Scott nuts asking what he got me for my birthday : ) But he is getting used to it! Yesterday was so much fun! First, Scott and the kids made me breakfast in bed. And they all gave me handmade cards! And I was super excited when Scott gave me tickets to the Brad Paisley/Dierks Bentley concert!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

A littl later we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant to have some lunch together. Here are some pics Scott took as we were leaving....


And at the restaurant.....


Scott and the kids made me a cake. They were very proud!



And they were trick candles...

















I love how Kyler licks every last crumb off of his plate.....

Later we dropped the kids off with Scott's parents and went to dinner with friends, Michael and Milla. We went to my very favorite restaurant, Oreganos....



The best part about Oreganos is the dessert!!!! Yum!!! They gave me 4 spoons. Don't know why ; )



Scott and I outside the restaurant....




After dinner, we met serveral of my friends at a Piano Bar on Mill avenue. Here is Candy and her husband, David...



My friends thought it would be fun to embarress me, so they told the piano players that it was my birthday. They made me come on stage. Then they sang a song that was very funny but too innapropriate to include on my family blog ; ) Then Happy birthday. Very fun! The rest of the night, every stranger in the place was wishing me a happy birthday. Love it!!! : )
And I know that it looks like I am naked in this picture....but I swear I wasn't!




They gave me some stickers when I was onstage. This is Sara and Vicki showing them off! (I later stuck one of the stickers to Scott's back and he did the same to me. )




Michael drinking beer that was way too thick in between his singing and dancing.




Me and my baby.......




Michael and Milla........

They win the prize for drinking the most. Congrats....you get a hang over! Ha ha
I had lots and lots of fun celebrating with both my family and my friends!!!! Thanks everyone. Now I have to go get ready for a birthday celebration with my parents, Bryan, Tashana, Lexi and Brady. I am glad they are all coming, but I am super excited to see Brady. It has been almost 3 months!















No comments: