Friday, September 4, 2009

Intruducing the new toy room!!!

The kids have a brand new toy room!!! I was so sick and tired of the toys being in my front room. It was decorated all cute- but I just didn't like the toys being the first thing everyone saw when they came to my house. I used to make them clean up their toys like 5 times per day. It just drove me nuts!

So.....since I no longer have my stamping business and spend a lot less time crafting, I thought it was time to give up the room. But it was no easy task!!! Scott had to pull the built-in desk out and we had to paint the room (which was pink with green polka dots) to a beige color. It was real "fun." But the finished room is perfect!

This is the view when you walk in the room....

This is the view when you walk in the closet....



I have all their craft supplies and coloring books on the top shelf where they can't reach....


And we put a bookshelf inside the closet....




I just love how nice and organized the toys are in these small bins!!! It is easy for the kids to clean up and it's easy for them to find their toys!



And now we get to reclaim our front room!!!! We ordered a desk and bookcase and they are being delivered sometime today!!! And on Monday- we are having the house painted!!! No more flat white paint!!! We are super excited!!!!

No comments: