Monday, September 7, 2009

Writing Names

The twins can write their names!!! Wooo Hoo!!! I have been working on it with them in our little homeschool preschool. I am glad to see that this stuff is paying off!!!!

So I wrote their name on the top and then they copied it underneath....






Not too shabby, huh?!!! I am proud of them! They have come a long ways in the past three weeks! But I still have my fingers crossed. They were on a wait list for a pre school. And the teacher called to say that she has one opening and possibly a second one in the next couple of days. And Danika and Makenzie are next on the list!!! I love them dearly, but preschool would be a dream come true for this mommy!!!!
So today our house is being painted. I am very excited about this. But I have to keep all 4 kids out of the house today and tomorrow. That is not easy!!! Right now we are camping out at McDonald's. Then we are going to Gilbert to see G Force (again!). And maybe a little playing at the splash pad.
We took the kids to the science center in Phoenix yesterday. They had a very cool Lego exibit. I have plenty of pics. But I forgot to load them on my computer before I left the house. So they are coming soon!!!



No comments: