Friday, November 13, 2009

CGUHS Class of '99 Ten-Year Reunion

So I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from my ten-year high school reunion last Saturday. I had so much fun. It was even more fun than I had thought it would be. Some of my friends had gone to the class of '98 reunion and said it was a bit lame. Plus I have heard horror stories about high school reunions. And not to mention, I am like 30 pounds heavier than I was in high school. So I was a bit nervous and not sure what to expect. But I am so glad that I went!!!! Class of '99 was always so spirited and fun. And nothing has changed!!!!

Here I am right before we left.... (10 pounds thinner than 2 weeks prior!!!)
Me and Cherie (whom I talk to via Facebook but haven't seen in 10 years!!!).....


Here is Cammie, Brandy, Cherie and I (I was so awesome friends with Cammie and Brandy all the way back in Jr. High. Well for that matter, I was great friends with Cherie in junion high too!!!).....

So I won an award for the classmate with the most kids. They gave me a pregnancy test. Too funny!




Here is Cathy Mros and I (she was my very best drama friend all through high school!!! She introduced herself to me as we were walking to drama class on our first day of high school!)...



And here is a group shot (although some people missed the picture).....




And me and my high school sweetheart.......




So fun!!!!!

No comments: