Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksginig

Can you believe that I took 200 pictures on Thanksgiving? I guess if you know me at all, it wouldn't shock you! Here are just a few.....

Here is my very cute family as we leave for my parent's house.... (the first time. We had to come back when we realized we forgot the pumpkin pie. lol)
My little turkies...
And my sweet hubby and I...

We are celebrating our anniversary on Monday!

Here are my kids with my niece and nephew....



And the whole gang.....



Brady, my nephew.....



Scott and I did a little craft with the kids. Here is Kyler showing off his pinecone turkey....




The turkies were our place cards!





Now just check out our Tom the Turkey! Mmmmm....



Every year at Thanksgiving everyone gets a Christmas ornament at the their seat. They are always special ornaments. Here is the ornament that my mom got me this year....




Here is aunt Jamie and Brady....




And here is my very favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner, the Squash......



I really don't like cranberries, but I was just having too much taking pictures or all the food!






Here is the kid's table....



Cheers!!



It was a great holiday and I was so thankful for not having to cook since I am still just not 100%!

No comments: