Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had such a fun and full day yesterday!!! It was so fun having Halloween on a Saturday because it gave us more time to have Halloween fun with the kids. First we went to Kyler's soccer game. He did so well! He has made so much progress!!! Then when we got home we made some cool spiders by finger paining, had spider peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, had cake that Kyler won at the cake walk the night before, baked a couple pumpkin pies, roasted a turkey, got all dressed up and went trick or treating with friends. Busy!!!! But so fun!!!

So here is one of the spiders we made...
And the spider PB & J sandwich....







The cake that Kyler and I won in the cake walk at his school carnival the night before....




Enjoying turkey....




The pumpkin pie that we baked...





And the kid's all dressed up for some trick or treating!!!
























































Now we have a few tons of candy!!!!! And I haven't had a single piece. I have been doing the Atkins diet. I am on day 11. For the first 2 weeks, I get to eat virtually no carbs. Then I will gradually add them back into my diet. It's not easy. I LOVE my carbs!!!! But I have already lost 6 pounds! Which brings me down 11 pounds since 2 months ago. Yay!









No comments: