Friday, November 6, 2009

Makenzie is feeling better.....FINALLY!!!

Makenzie was finally better today!!!! That was the sickest that she has ever been. The poor thing had such a tough week. But she did get to eat lots of ice cream and watch new movies. However, she missed preschool all week and her dance class. Plus she had to lay in bed all day while her sibblings played. Not easy for a 4 year old. But she was such a trooper!!! Now I am praying that no one else gets sick!!! That was NO fun!!!


I think I mentioned a few posts ago that I have been dieting. I just wanted to brag that I have lost 9 pounds in just 2 weeks!!! My pants are just falling off!!! I have more to loose but I am so excited now!
Tomorrow is my 10 year high school reunion. I am looking foward to seeing some old friends!!! And a night out without the kids is so needed!

No comments: