Sunday, August 23, 2009

Laynee's Big Girl Bed

We FINALLY got Laynee a matress and put together her Big Girl bed!!! She is 3 years old and we are barely putting her in a bed!!! Crazy!!! But she didn't climb out of her crib for the longest time so we didn't see any need to change what was working! Then a month or so ago, she climbed out of her crib one night and just played in her room for a while. When I came in, I put her back in her crib and told her not to get out again. And she listened!!! So we were never in any rush!



But it is time. So Scott put the bed together and we all went out and got the matress. I had the bedding since I got it for her 2nd birthday!!! I got it on ebay and it matched her crib bedding so I didn't have to re-decorate her room!



So here is the big girl ladybug bed....

And Laynee making a silly face because Kyler told her too....


And my super happy Laynee who loves her bed so much that she wanted to go to sleep at 3pm....


Sweet dreams, Big Girl....








It's been an hour and a half and I haven't heard a sound from her room!!! She is such a good kid!


And now we have a crib-less house :( I am trying not to get too sappy but it just seems like these kids are growing up too fast!


Feels like yesterday she was sleeping in a bassinette!




No comments: