Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bowling and Dinosaurs

Today we took the kids bowling. It was their first time. It was interesting!!! It took an hour and a half and we didn't even finish one game! Ha!!! There were times when I thought we were going to have to blow the ball down the alley!

I think that Kenzie liked the bowling the best. She would always dance after she threw the ball. It was cute.

The biggest attraction of all was the ball return.














Our craft today was a dinosaur puppet....
















I am exhausted! And it is only 3:30!!! Good thing I planned on having pizza today. I must have known that I wouldn't have the energy to cook!!!! I think that I will be in bed right after the American Idol results show!!! And another big day tomorrow...... Always an adventure around here!









No comments: