Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Dresses!

Mammy sent the girls a couple of new dresses. They are very cute!!! And they gave me the perfect excuse for a little mini photo shoot this morning before school! I just can't get enough pictures of these beauties! No worries...Kyler will be my next photo subject!!!


My sweet and very sassy, Danika....
Just look at that beautiful hair!!!!
My silly and cute Laynee...


Can you say "Baby Model"?!!!


And my sweet as can be, Makenzie....







For those who don't know, I have decided to quit my Stampin' Up! business and be a stay-at-home mom. So starting on March 16th, the girls will be home with me every day. Kyler will still go to preschool- but just 3 mornings a week. It will be so much fun! I am making a list of all the un places I want to take the kids and I even got some craft supplies for us!!! These babies will only be young once and I need to spend as much time with them as I can. Soon- they will want nothing to do with me!!!
I am off to clean the house!




No comments: