Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Library Time

Yesterday Kyler stayed home with me. He will be home every Tuesday and Thursday- but this week was exyta special since the girls are still in school. So I got to spend some alone time with my boy. I took him to the library for the first time. He was excited!He got his 1st library card...

He picked a few books and then found a table to sit and read.
Then we went to story time where someone ready them stories about ducks. Then we got to do a craft. Don't you love the duck I....I mean, Kyler...made?! He named him Doodle.



And yes- I was the onky mom clicking pictures at the library!!!!
So this morning, I got the kids up and dressed and fed. I loaded them in the truck for school. But wouldn't you know it- my keys are missing. They have been missing since Saturday and I totally forgot. So after a half hour of searching- I called the school and told them the kids would not be coming today. Now they are all running around making a huge mess. And since, Scott is the one who "misplaced" the keys, I told them they could make as big of a mess as they wanted and daddy will pick up. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!


No comments: