Monday, March 9, 2009

Picnic in the Park

It was a loooonng weekend!!! Scott and I slept like rocks last night!!!! For whatever reason, Kyler, Danika, and Laynee would not stop crying yesterday!!!! Every little thing set them off. Especially, Kyler! If a 5 year old boy could have PMS- I am sure that would be the explanation!!!



The weather was really nice. It was a bit cooler than it was last week and so it was perfect for a picnic in the park!!!! And since I am getting really addicted to digital scrapbooking, I thought I would show you the digi layout I made this morning! Isn't it fun?!



Seriously, she is beautiful!!!! The teenage boys are going to be loving the Sears house in another 10-12 years!!!!


And I think this pic of Makenzie, really captures her personality. She is the sweetheart! Did you notice that she was the only one that did not have crying fits yesterday? She was rewarded with a brownie- even though she didn't eat her dinner!


Now look how happy Danika looks....


This is like 30 seconds later when she realized that she had ketchup on her bologne sandwich...
Apparently, starting yesterday, she no longer likes ketchup.



I love Kyler's smile, especially since we didn't see much of it yesterday!!!!





The kids had a blast rolling down a hill over and over!





And then they "played" soccer. Mostly they just fought over the ball. But it look like fun in this pic, huh?



This is the last week of school for the girls. And starting this week, Kyler will only be going 3 days a week. So today, I am HOME ALONE!!!! I love it!!! Don't get me wrong, I love Scott and the kids....but sometimes you need a little peace and quiet!!! And since I know that I will have none of that next week- I am especially grateful for the solitude today!!!















No comments: