Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Painting

So I had big plans for the kids today. I even had it written out hour by hour. But just as we were leaving to go to the library- Kyler threw up. Then, soon after, our playdate was cancelled. And Kyler missed his last day of baseball camp. As soon as he knew he didn't have to go to camp- he made a full recovery ; ) We still had a huge day! The gils and I went to the library, we went to the park, watched movies, did a craft, went swimming, played on the swing set, and played in the toy room. I am exhausted!!!! I could fall right to sleep. And yet, Kyler is still awake. How is that possible?!!!



Our craft today was painting flower pots. We will plant flowers in them tomorrow...



I painted one for Danika since she is still with my mom. We get her back tomorrow!!!











Here are the finished products...




And here are the butterflies that Laynee and Makenzie made yesterday...



I will post the swimming pics next.





No comments: