Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Swimming

The kids spent a good portion of the day in the swimming pool again. It was 90 degrees AGAIN!!!I promised the kids that I woulkd get my swim suit on and get in with them. But as soon as I put my feet in the water- I whimped!!! It was sooo cold!!! So I got a swim suit on for no good reason!!! And I even posting pics of it on my blog. Yikes!!!



They were sitting together and as soon as the camera came out, Kyler put his arm around Danika and posed. So programmed!







And of course, what would a hot day be without a popcicle?


The kids are heading to bed now!!!! But tomorrow will come quickly and we will be on to our next adventure! And I have no idea what that will be! I told Scott that since I plan activities for the kids Monday-Friday, he needed to plan the weekends. Well, he is not a planner. He is a fly by the seat of his pants, kind of guy. I have next week's schedule written out on the fridge. And the space for Saturday and Sunday, are blank! Oh well. We will be suprised!!!





No comments: